Dragonfly Editorial is a creative agency that helps companies around the world with copywriting, editing, and design.
What you’ll do at Dragonfly:
We’re looking for a full-time B2B copywriter and content strategist with proven experience writing thought leadership materials and corporate communications and delivering marketing materials and strategy.
Our copywriters tackle highly complex subject matter in industries that include architecture, engineering, and construction; IT; finance; healthcare and medical; and management consulting.
Our copywriter/content strategist will work remotely in the United States as part of an exceptionally collaborative creative team.
The ideal candidate has experience:
- Writing B2B collateral such as blogs, white papers, fact sheets, case studies, feature stories, social media and web copy, and thought leadership
- Adjusting their writing style to reflect various customers’ tone of voice and brand standards
- Interviewing subject matter experts, ranging from senior executives to field staff, to gather the information needed to craft various communications
- Conducting background research as needed to round out a piece
- Creating and managing marketing communications, including newsletters and social media
- Analyzing and understanding SEO metrics
- Working independently
At Dragonfly, it’s important for us to create an exceptional workplace for our employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance for you and your family
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan with prompt vesting
- Generous paid time off
- Highly flexible work schedule
- Access to ongoing continuing education and career development opportunities
Our benefits also include working in an environment where you’re valued as a person, where DEI is part of the fabric of our culture, where kindness is more important than cutting a deal, and respect is paramount.
How to apply:
Interested in being a Dragonfly? To apply, send a resume, 2-3 writing samples, and a brief description of your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And remember this: Research shows that men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, yet women and other marginalized folks often apply only when they fit every single item. If you believe you could excel in this role, but don’t meet every single criteria, please get in touch anyway. Tell us about yourself and what you bring to the table. We’d love to explore whether you could be a great fit.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dragonfly Editorial provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.