Dragonfly Editorial is a creative agency that helps companies around the world with copywriting, editing, and design.
We’re looking for a full-time editorial production manager to organize our workflow with creativity and verve. This is a remote position, working as part of an exceptionally collaborative creative team.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the lifecycle of projects from end to end, from ideation to delivery
- Organize the workflow of multiple projects, across multiple clients, prioritizing projects and resources as needed
- Proofing and quality control
- Create production schedules for various communications efforts, from annual reports to journals to proposals
- Create and manage all milestones along the way, working with internal and external team members to keep scope, timeline, quality, and budget on track
- Develop project management processes that help our company operate more efficiently, successfully, and joyfully
- Build strong, positive relationships with our customers and staff by tackling work with a cheerful, helpful approach
Our ideal candidate has:
- Solid organizational skills and knowledge of project management principles and systems, with at least two years of experience in a creative environment
- Ability to communicate clearly online and in person
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Flexible, professional, positive demeanor, with a focus on team building and customer service
- Four-year degree or the equivalent
At Dragonfly, it’s important for us to create an exceptional workplace for our employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance for you and your family
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan with prompt vesting
- Generous paid time off
- Highly flexible work schedule
- Access to ongoing continuing education and career development opportunities
Our benefits also include working in an environment where you’re valued as a person, where DEI is part of the fabric of our culture, where kindness is more important than cutting a deal, and where respect is paramount.
How to apply:
Interested in being a Dragonfly? To apply, send a resume and a brief description of your qualifications to email@example.com.
And remember this: Research shows that men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, yet women and other marginalized folks often apply only when they fit every single item. If you believe you could excel in this role, but don’t meet every single criteria, please get in touch anyway. Tell us about yourself and what you bring to the table. We’d love to explore whether you could be a great fit.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dragonfly Editorial provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.