Position: Proposal Editor, Contractor
It’s proposal season! At Dragonfly Editorial, we’ve increased our efforts to help government contractors communicate clearly. They call on us to act as an extension of their proposal teams, and we deliver under tight schedules or with ample lead time.
With satisfied clients comes growth, so we’re looking for a new, diverse group of proposal editors for our seasonal roster.
- Copyedit text, following a standard style guide and/or the client’s in-house style
- Serve as lead editor on group editing projects
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of demonstrated copyediting experience (proposal experience preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following industries: healthcare; architecture, engineering, and construction; or international development
- Digital savvy
- Working knowledge of The Chicago Manual of Style and/or AP style
- Special considerations: Can conduct compliance reviews, pass background check for certain clients, edit in SharePoint
How to apply:
Send cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates will need to take an editing test.