Dragonfly Editorial is looking for an experienced designer to lead our design team with creativity and verve.
At Dragonfly, our work stretches from sophisticated marketing collateral created in Adobe Creative Cloud, to highly technical proposals designed in MS Word. Our goal is to bring a strong, modern design aesthetic to both.
Our design manager will work remotely as part of an exceptionally collaborative creative team. They’ll collaborate with our writing and editing leads to create the best, most efficient, and most joyful processes to do our work. They’ll guide their design team to creating leading-edge design in Creative Cloud. They’ll play with Word to stretch the boundaries of just how good proposal design can be. And they’ll enjoy working with like-minded creators who embrace Dragonfly’s values of helpfulness and integrity.
What you’ll do
- Develop standards for “what great design looks like” at Dragonfly
- Mentor and guide our team members to create work that meets or exceeds these standards
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and develop creative strategies to meet them
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience leading a creative team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working on both technical proposals and marketing communications
What you’ll get
At Dragonfly, it’s important for us to create an exceptional workplace for our employees. Our benefits include:
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan with prompt vesting
- Generous paid time off
- Highly flexible work schedule
- Access to ongoing continuing education and career development opportunities
Our benefits also include working in an environment where you’re valued as a person, where DEI is part of the fabric of our culture, where kindness is more important than cutting a deal, and where respect is paramount.
Pay scales are in line with the most recent APMP Compensation Report.
How to apply
Interested in being a Dragonfly? To apply, please send your resume and graphic design samples to email@example.com.